Our ability to work effectively with a wide and diverse network of stakeholders is fundamental to achieving our mission and programmatic objectives.
HCWH Europe’s network development model is built on the principles of shared added value - the relationships we build with our stakeholders leverage our combined strengths to achieve an impact that could not be accomplished independently. We are continually developing our network of strategic partners that share common goals.
Who are our strategic partners?
- State or semi-state entities
- Non-profit organisations
- Associations of healthcare/sustainability professionals
- Academic/Research institutions or bodies
- Other organisations accepted on a case-by-case basis
Our strategic partners are:
- Committed to building a more sustainable healthcare sector in Europe.
- Sharing new research, knowledge, and best practice in relation to sustainable healthcare in Europe.
- Collaborating on advocacy/communications campaigns, publications, projects, and/or pursuing joint fundraising initiatives
- Actively promoting HCWH Europe’s mission, networks, and resources through their own networks.
If your organisation is interested in becoming a strategic partner, please contact email@example.com.
- Air for Health
- Environmental Physiotherapy Association (EPA)
- German Alliance for Climate Change and Health (KLUG)
- Groene Zorg Alliantie
- Institute for Energy and Environmental Research Heidelberg (IFEU)
- International Network of Health Promoting Hospitals and Health Services (HPH)
- Irish Doctors for the Environment