Our ability to work effectively with a wide and diverse network of stakeholders is fundamental to achieving our mission and programmatic objectives.
HCWH Europe’s network development model is built on the principles of shared added value - the relationships we build with our stakeholders leverage our combined strengths to achieve an impact that could not be accomplished independently. We are continually developing our network of strategic partners that share common goals.
Who are our strategic partners?
- State or semi-state entities
- Non-profit organisations
- Associations of healthcare/sustainability professionals
- Academic/Research institutions or bodies
- Other organisations accepted on a case-by-case basis
Our strategic partners are:
- Committed to building a more sustainable healthcare sector in Europe.
- Sharing new research, knowledge, and best practice in relation to sustainable healthcare in Europe.
- Collaborating on advocacy/communications campaigns, publications, projects, and/or pursuing joint fundraising initiatives
- Actively promoting HCWH Europe’s mission, networks, and resources through their own networks.
If your organisation is interested in becoming a strategic partner, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Health Care Without Harm Europe takes environmental sustainability seriously - especially when it comes to healthcare - that's why we focus on a diverse range of issues at the same time. Below you will find some of the issues where we are striving to achieve sustainable change - click on them to find out what HCWH Europe is doing and to explore the issue further!