On 1 September 2022, HCWH Europe held the launch event for our latest climate publication Designing a net zero roadmap for healthcare: Technical methodology and guidance.
Developed as a part of our Operation Zero project, in collaboration with Arup and three national and regional health authorities, this publication provides any health authority with a set of guiding principles and methods to measure its healthcare emissions and develop a Paris-compatible net zero decarbonisation roadmap. A recording of the session and featured presentations are available below.
This event featured:
- Climate change and health - the WHO perspective
- By Vladimir Kendrovski, Technical Officer for Climate Change and Health - World Health Organization
- An overview of the Operation Zero project
- By Scott Brady, Climate Programme Manager - HCWH Europe
- Designing a net zero roadmap for healthcare: An overview of the methodology
- By Anna Tuddenham, Senior Climate Change Consultant and Ben Ashby Senior Consultant - Climate Change and Circular Economy - Arup
- Insights from the ground on developing roadmaps to decarbonise health systems