Below are some useful HCWH resources which are either developed for health professionals or may be useful for health professionals. We will update this webpage periodically, as new resources become available.
- Non-toxic healthcare: Alternatives to phthalates and bisphenol A in medical devices (2nd edition)
- Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals in healthcare: Reducing exposures for patients
- Endocrine disruptors in the healthcare sector: Are there reasons for concern?
- Guidelines for the procurement of safer medical devices
- Antimicrobial resistance in European medical schools: Assessing the needs of medical students and identifying best practice
- Tackling AMR in Europe’s healthcare facilities: Best practice to prevent the development and spread of drug-resistant bacteria
- Reducing antimicrobial resistance: How health professionals can help
- How doctors can help reduce pharmaceutical pollution
CleanMed Europe 2020 Online
- Clinicians engaging with the global environmental movement
- How clinicians can reduce the environmental impact of healthcare
Further resources to support health professionals to develop sustainable approaches to healthcare can also be found on the Centre for Sustainable Healthcare website.