Membership of HCWH Europe is based on an organisational commitment to the mission and goals of the organisation, a commitment to at least two of the 10 GGHH Sustainability Goals, and a desire to participate fully in helping to achieve them.
Membership is open to:
- Healthcare facilities
- Health systems
- Government/Regional health service
- Health, environmental, professional, and academic organisations
There are no membership or other fees required.
If you are not part of an organisation that can join HCWH Europe, you can stay connected and informed by subscribing to our newsletters here.
Becoming a member could not be easier! HCWH Europe provides the tools and resources necessary to support you and your organisation in achieving sustainable change. You can find a list of our current members here.
- Automatic membership of the Global Green & Healthy Hospitals (GGHH) network (for eligible organisations)
- Access to exclusive content, tools, and resources
- Access to members only events and meetings
- Participate in topic-specific projects, pilots, and research opportunities
- Assistance in promoting your initiatives and best practices
- Receive the latest sustainable healthcare news, developments and information from the European Commission, European Parliament, Council and Member States
- Mediation of member organisations' input at the European level
- Assistance in lobbying national authorities and support with policy demands
- Information on European and global funding opportunities
- Networking and partnership opportunities with other members
Once your organisation has filled out the above application form, one of our team will be in touch.
For more information, or if you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org