This GGHH SE Asia Webinar Session on February 6 will delve into the findings of the 2019 Lancet Countdown Report on Health and Climate Change, and zero in on the newest Lancet Countdown Indicator focused on the benefits and harms of air conditioning.
This webinar is organized by Global Green and Healthy Hospitals (GGHH) and Health Care Without Harm SE Asia, with the Task Force HPH & Environment, Lancet Countdown and Griffith University.
The Lancet Countdown Report is an international, multi-disciplinary collaboration that tracks the connections between public health and climate change.
- Dr. Alice McGushin – Programme Manager, Lancet Countdown
- Dr. Dung Phung – Centre for Environment and Population Health, Griffith University, and Lancet Countdown Indicator author
- Ramon San Pascual – Director, Health Care Without Harm Asia
Thursday, February 6, 2020
- 4pm – Manila / Singapore
- 1:30 pm – New Delhi, India
- 3 pm – Viet Nam
- 3 pm – Jakarta & Bogor, Indonesia
- 4 pm – Taipei, Taiwan
- 6 pm – Brisbane, Australia