At the 2022 HCWH Europe Annual General Meeting, held on 1 June 2022, Global Green and Healthy Hospital (GGHH) members in the region voted to appoint the organisation's new Board of Directors. The Board will support the organisation by providing mission-based leadership and strategic governance.
The Board is comprised of nine exceptional individuals who are passionate about the organisation’s mission and who have the leadership experience to support the goals, strategy, and operations of HCWH Europe.
Outgoing Board members:
- Kathleen McGreevy - Meyer Children’s Hospital (Italy) / European Children’s Hospitals Organisation (ECHO)
Elected Board members:
- Simona Ganassi Agger - Italian Society of Architecture and Engineering for Health (Italy)
- Rachel Billod-Mulalic - C2DS (France)
- Anders Bolmstedt - Region Västra Götaland (Sweden)
- James Dixon - The Newcastle upon Tyne Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust (UK)
- Christian Dreißigacker - BG Klinikum Unfallkrankenhaus Berlin and BG Klinikum Bergmannstrost Halle (Germany)
- Maria Gaden - Central Denmark Region / Center for Sustainable Hospitals (Denmark)
- Dyan Sterling - Oxford Philanthropy (UK)
- Wouter van Wijhe - Becton Dickinson (Netherlands)
- Michail E. Zouloufos - General Hospital of Syros (Greece)
We would like to thank Kathleen McGreevy for her service to the organisation as a Board member and wish our newly-elected Board members luck in their forthcoming term. Thank you also to all of the GGHH members who participated in the General Meeting.
GGHH is the largest sustainable healthcare network in the world, focused on the interests and needs of healthcare sustainability practitioners. Our members are using innovation, ingenuity, and investment to transform the health sector and create a healthy future for people and the planet. The European GGHH network is coordinated by Health Care Without Harm Europe.