The deadline to submit your proposal for presentations for the CleanMed Europe 2018 conference has been extended to 30th March.
Taking place in Nijmegen, Netherlands from October 10th - 12th, CleanMed Europe is Europe’s leading conference on sustainable healthcare and will provide the optimal platform to share the latest industry trends, discuss diverse topics related to environmental sustainability, network, and learn from international thought leaders.
The 2018 conference will be hosted by Radboud university medical center - a leading academic centre for patient care, education, and research, whose mission is ‘to have a significant impact on healthcare’. The medical centre’s activities help to improve healthcare and consequently the health of individuals and of society.
Nijmegen is also the 2018 European Green Capital and CleanMed Europe will fit into an exciting programme of events and initiatives in the city throughout the year.
Different formats enabling synergies
To get the most of the speakers and attendees time, we provide various settings:
- Market lounge rounds - as simple as speed dating: present your project/product at your table three times to rotating groups and receive instant feedback
- Parallel sessions - speak about your topic of expertise
- Plenaries - open up the dialogue between the speakers and the participants about the latest developments
Topics we are seeking include, but are not limited to:
- Leadership (leadership strategies for sustainable healthcare/positive health/health promotion/innovation)
- Chemicals (EDCs/non-toxic healthcare/nanomaterials and nanomedicine in healthcare)
- Waste (reduction/management strategies in healthcare)
- Energy (energy efficiency/renewable energy)
- Climate change & health (mitigation/resilience/leadership)
- Water (consumption/reduction/reuse in healthcare)
- Food (sustainable & healthy food in healthcare/food waste)
- Pharmaceuticals (management/disposal of pharmaceuticals/antimicrobial resistance)
- Buildings (sustainable buildings/green and healthy hospital design)
- Purchasing (green and ethical public procurement in healthcare)
- Education and stakeholder engagement (training/ professional development/engagement with nurses, staff, management, etc.)
Preference will be given to timely and innovative proposals. Speakers will receive reduction on registration fees. Extended deadline: 30th March 2018.